JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
Charyl Luth, Executive Director, Affordable Housing Association of Indiana
530 S. 13th Street, Decatur, IN 46733
Phone: (260) 724-6492
AHAIN is searching for a full-time Administrative Assistant to work in our Decatur, Indiana office. We are looking for a professional with the following qualities:
- Positive attitude and “can do” spirit
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Serious computer skills with attention to detail
- Focus on customer service - efficient, friendly, helpful
- Independent and driven toward successfully meeting strategic goals of AHAIN
- Enjoys serving others
- Is caring and responsive to people’s needs
The Affordable Housing Association of Indiana is a not-for-profit trade association providing services to the affordable housing industry. A unique opportunity has arisen and we are searching for a full-time, creative and detail oriented Administrative Assistant. Benefits offered include paid time off. Qualified candidate should be able to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential issues. Candidate should have good customer service, strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities.
Click here to view qualifications and essential functions.