On May 7, 2013, the MULTIFAMILY HOUSING RENTAL HOUSING INTEGRITY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (RHIIP) LISTSERV, from HUD, sent out the following information in an e-mail to subscribing members of its LISTSERV. AHAIN passes along this information to its members.
In an e-mail from EIV system update, 9.5 was successfully released on Monday, May 6, 2013. The Multifamily weekend summarization job was successful on May 5, 2013, and all reports are current as of this date. Below are the new functionalities that have been added to Multifamily EIV.
Any questions related to Multifamily Housing in EIV should be directed to the Multifamily helpdesk at 1-800-767-7588 or by email at email@example.com.
EIV — INCOME REPORTS
New Hires Report
• Display the Tenant’s New Hires Data information for the past 6 months for each tenant
• Displays the Tenant’s New Hires Data only when a user clicks on tenant’s SSN
• Break is provided after each Member New Hire Data
• Displays Income Information for Verified Household Members when a Head of Household has failed the verification report due to personal identifier(s) not matching.
• Displays Income Information for Verified Household Members when a Head of Household is an ineligible Non-Citizen that has Failed Pre-screening
EIV — VERIFICATION REPORTS
Deceased Tenants Report
• Eliminated duplicate records in the HQ Management Deceased Tenant Report
Income Discrepancy Report
For HQA, HQU, HFU, CAC, and CAU roles:
• Recognizes the discrepancies at different field office levels
• Identifies tenants who have possibly underreported income through the use of incremental percentage options.
• Report downloadable an Excel spreadsheet
Posted in: HUD