In August 2013, HUD published “Change 4”, a major revision of the HUD 4350.3 handbook.
Attend the 2013 AHAIN Affordable Housing Conference on Wednesday, November 13 at learn about HUD Change 4. Susan Dowling with Zeffert & Associates will lead "Managing HUD Compliance". This four-part session will provide an overview of the major changes and include the following topics:
- Determining income and assets
- Rent refinement of income and rent determination requirements in public and assisted programs
- Supplemental information to applications for federally assisted housing
- Social security disclosure requirements
- Enterprise Income Verification (EIV) and its use
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) requirements
- Requirements related to admission of individuals subject to state lifetime sex offender registration
- Emerging issues relating to qualifying households for HUD programs
Susan Dowling, Trainer with Zeffert & Associates
Susan joined Zeffert & Associates in June 2013. With more than 15 years of experience in the affordable housing industry, Susan utilizes her past experiences to teach others the complexities of various housing programs. Prior to joining the Zeffert team, she served as compliance director/manager and asset manager for various organizations. Susan is well versed in all major housing programs including Rural Development, HUD, LIHTC, and public housing. She currently holds the National Compliance Professional Executive Certification along with several other certifications related to all major affordable housing programs, including NCP-E, SCHM, HCCP, C15P, HCM-H.
Posted in: HUD