Customer Service Representative
Background & Job Description:
A leading Indianapolis real estate property management company is looking for a dependable, energetic, proactive individual to work as a Customer Service Representative. Reporting to the Office Manager, this individual will work in a variety of areas within the company in support of both our customers and our Regional Property Managers. The company is seeking a trustworthy person with great organizational skills who can contribute in a team environment, as well as be an independent, self-starter.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming telephone calls from residents and assisting the residents with their needs; submitting work orders to appropriate vendors; obtaining, organizing and supplying necessary documentation; processing and tracking architectural change requests; assist Associations and RPM’s with community mailings and notices.
Qualifications, Skills and Competency Required:
1. Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
3. A deep commitment to customer service.
4. Sense of pride and ownership to daily responsibilities.
5. Extensive comprehension of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
6. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and problem solving skills.
7. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
8. Willingness to work long hours and stay late when necessary to meet deadlines.
9. 2-4 year of experience in office administration.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirkpatrick Management Company, Inc.
5702 Kirkpatrick Way
Indianapolis, IN 46220